• Please post your message in it's related sections only. Accounts may be blocked or limited if you post in wrong category !

We are growing ! We are Looking for Forum Moderators for this site!

More than 3000 Registered Businesses | Top active VOIP forum | Interested ?..Click to Speak

Virtual Phone System Who Has Best Call Quality for Small Business

1. Grasshopper

Some of these features are:
  • Auto-Attendant - The auto-attendant provided by Grasshopper answers all inbound calls before forwarding the calls to the individual or department the client or customer is trying to reach. These phone calls can be routed to any phone number. This is true whether the business owner is using a landline, mobile phone service, or another business phone.
  • Call Management - The call management solutions offered by Grasshopper include call transfer and forwarding, call blocking, and other features that can be customized. A call screening feature allows the user to hear the name and phone number of each caller before deciding the need to answer the call.
  • Call Routing and Extensions - Extensions provide the user with more control over the routing of incoming calls. The user is able to create extensions, choose where each call should be routed, identify the order in which numbers should ring, and determine how many rings should happen before the call is routed to the next available number.

2. CallHippo

• Call Transfer - The call transfer feature allows you to redirect a connected call from your phone number to a team member.
  • Call Conference - It’s a feature that will enable you to add a third person to your two-way call and turn it into a 3-way conference.
  • Call Queuing -A call Queue places incoming call in a line when the agent is busy attending other customers.
  • Smart Call Forwarding -Each user can choose to have calls forwarded to several phones, to remain reachable even on-the-go.

3. Jive Communications

• Custom Schedules - You can create a schedule in advance with an integrated custom dial plan, which also turns off when you leave. You can also program custom greetings into your schedule.
  • Find Me/Follow Me - Find Me/Follow Me is a feature offered by Jive that lets users route incoming phone calls to multiple different phone numbers so that you can receive the call no matter where you are.
  • Call Management - Jive also features call management features like call transfer and call forwarding, call blocking, and other functions that you can customize. A call screening feature lets the user hear the name and phone number of each caller before answering.

Contact us to advertise on this website!