• Please post your message in it's related sections only. Accounts may be blocked or limited if you post in wrong category !

We are growing ! We are Looking for Forum Moderators for this site!

More than 3000 Registered Businesses | Top active VOIP forum | Interested ?..Click to Speak

A Virtual Phone System is a Cloud based Phone System

A virtual phone system is a cloud based phone system which enables the users to make or receive calls from anywhere using their mobile devices or laptops. Thus, the Virtual Phone provides the organization mobility and flexibility which was not possible in the traditional premise system. The virtual phone numbers are used without incurring any charges for long distances in IP telephony or for services of call forwarding. A virtual number is also known by other names directly inward dialing or access numbers. A virtual phone number is a telephone number without any directly associated telephone line. These numbers are especially programmed for forwarding the incoming calls to the preset telephone numbers which is chosen by the client. A virtual phone number has no physical telephone line associated with it.

Different Uses of Virtual Phone Number

There are unlimited uses of Virtual Phone number which are as follows:

Companies: Most of the companies have to invest thousands of dollars for setting up equipment for their phone lines. They have to pay for it to the phone company as well as the equipment too which is provided by the phone company and if not provided by the company, then the company has to purchase these expensive equipment. The virtual phone system provides the unique feature to which allows the virtual number to be turned into the conference in which 100 people can be called for virtual meetings at the same time in a single chat room over phone.

Households: When in family there are virtual numbers used by family members, the extension feature connects the call to the desired person. When someone calls at the virtual number, it reaches to the person they desire at the correct extension number.

Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurs have lots of work which includes marketing themselves, finding their audiences, convincing their potential clients for buying their products or services etc. Entrepreneurs by using multiple virtual phone numbers can organize their lives and can use those numbers on different events.

Other Alternative Uses: There are many other things which can be easily done by the use of virtual numbers. It provides the professional establishment to any company or entrepreneur. The virtual numbers serve an affordable alternative to any hardware or software equipments. A virtual number is wonderful for any company which uses it. By switching from traditional phone services to the virtual phone number services saves thousands of dollars. Non-companies are also able to afford such services which are not just designed for companies but for individuals or the entrepreneur. It serves various purposes such as call forwarding to outward calling and call recording.

Advantages of Virtual Phone Number

Amazing advantages of virtual phone numbers has removed the physical limitations and thus we can say that the virtual phone number is a telephone number which is not tied to any specific phone device or phone line. The virtual phone numbers very easily unite the scattered staff for the businesses having multiple office branches.

It's just necessary so that you don't confuse two different devices. Older people often confuse any keyboards, dial numbers on calculators, and try to call from the TV remote. I think the manufacturers are aware of this, which is why they did such a trick with different layouts of numbers. But now it doesn't matter because all smartphones use keyboards on which the numbers are in a row from left to right. I never miss the keys on new smartphones. And I also try to pass all the captchas correctly. By the way, I often use software to generate phone number. I don't want to leave my number on social networks because I'm afraid of online spammers.

Contact us to advertise on this website!