• Please post your message in it's related sections only. Accounts may be blocked or limited if you post in wrong category !

We are growing ! We are Looking for Forum Moderators for this site!

More than 3000 Registered Businesses | Top active VOIP forum | Interested ?..Click to Speak

Purpose of VOIP Base Station and Compatibility with PABX

Hi there

I am fairly new to VOIP, but have tech experience with networks etc. I have a supplied a client with a CooVox U20 PABX and now they would like to add in cordless phones to the system. In particular they have asked about the Gigaset As690IP HEXA Bundle - 6 Phone VoIP & Landline Cordless Phone System.

This appears to come with a base station. What is the purpose of the base station? Will this system be compatible with any VOIP PABX?

Thanks

admin

Administrator
We noticed that nobody answered your question . CooVox is from Zycoo right? . I think Gigaset As690IP can be connected to any IPPBX . Base station is the one connected to network and phones are cordless .
Gigaset As690IP can be connected to cloud PBX. SipCo systems offers Managed cloud IP PBX and customized IP PBX solutions including sip soft phones for mobiles. their email id is sales@sipcosystems.com and also reachable on WhatsApp or phone +918500018686

Contact us to advertise on this website!