• Please post your message in it's related sections only. Accounts may be blocked or limited if you post in wrong category !

We are growing ! We are Looking for Forum Moderators for this site!

More than 3000 Registered Businesses | Top active VOIP forum | Interested ?..Click to Speak

Renaming Recordings in asterisk.

Hi team,I'm trying to rename the incoming queue recordings to show caller ID,name of the queue and the agent who received the call.Anyone who can explain to me where I can do it please help

Im using a Xivo PBX and my queue recording after mixmonitor are saved in a format like this 1626061813.622893.wav...I would like the format to be something like this "Incomingqueue(the queue the call got into)-07023777***(CallerID)-200(Agent extension who received the call)-10:30(Time the call was received). Im stack on where the naming of the recording is done in the dial plan after mixmonitor.

Hello , what is the issue ? Do you want to rename files ?. Can you explain ?
Im using a Xivo PBX and my queue recording after mixmonitor are saved in a format like this 1626061813.622893.wav...I would like the format to be something like this "Incomingqueue(the queue the call got into)-07023777***(CallerID)-200(Agent extension who received the call)-10:30(Time the call was received). Im stack on where the naming of the recording is done in the dial plan after mixmonitor.

@Akrobah I do not know your Xivo PBX dialplan . You can set and access Queue variables in dial plan something like ..

exten => n,Set(thisQueue=${GLOBAL(QUEUE_${EXTEN})})

Mixmonitor monitor application funcion is MixMonitor(filename.extension,[options,[command]]) .

So access the asterisk standard varaibles like extension and your custom varaible and prepare file name to pass it toMixMonitor. Also look at 'g' and 'h' operator of dialplan . 'h' operator allows you to do some activity on call after it completed , in your case renaming file .

You can send Mixmonitor part of dialplan and let me see if i can give you some hint .

@Akrobah I do not know your Xivo PBX dialplan . You can set and access Queue variables in dial plan something like ..

exten => n,Set(thisQueue=${GLOBAL(QUEUE_${EXTEN})})

Mixmonitor monitor application funcion is MixMonitor(filename.extension,[options,[command]]) .

So access the asterisk standard varaibles like extension and your custom varaible and prepare file name to pass it toMixMonitor. Also look at 'g' and 'h' operator of dialplan . 'h' operator allows you to do some activity on call after it completed , in your case renaming file .

You can send Mixmonitor part of dialplan and let me see if i can give you some hint .
Would you like a screenshot of the dialplan like that of extensions.conf

if you can yes ! . I may try to give you some hint based on that . Distros like freepbx have their own dialplans . You need to look at the lines where queue processing and mixmonitor section .

Contact us to advertise on this website!