• Please post your message in it's related sections only. Accounts may be blocked or limited if you post in wrong category !

We are growing ! We are Looking for Forum Moderators for this site!

More than 3000 Registered Businesses | Top active VOIP forum | Interested ?..Click to Speak

Tips to make people read your posts

admin

Administrator
Dear all ,

I would like to give some tips for writing your posts to attract more readers .

I notice many #VoIP sales representatives do just copy &paste same content in the forums. #VoIP software developers and #voiproutesellers must look into creative methods for posting their offers . The tips we discuss here can be applied to any kind of product marketing including but not limited to #VoIP products .

1. Write creative content and do not copy other's .
  2. Don't be selfish , try different ways and write some helpful content besides your business posts .This way you will get more attention.
  3. You can write some Tips & informative Technology posts along with your routine business posts .
  4. Be honest and mention clearly what you are offering in your business posts.
  5. Do research and take your time to read other's posts . This way you will know about other people's offers and it may help you in preparing counter offers.
  6. Do not write same content by just copy paste every day.
  7. Keep it short and simple . Remember I don't mean that you should limit post content but convey your message straight& simple to users . Some posts may require lengthy writing depending on it's kind.
  8. Use bullet points , lists , Heading sub-headings etc.,
  9. Posting your content in it's related sections is very important . Irrelevant content may not engage more readers and even it may turn down your offers as reader may think it is unprofessional and unorganised.
  10. Communication and follow ups are more important aspects of marketing a product . So keep in touch with your customers . .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  11. Now speaking to you from my heart ...I am maintaining this forum just out of my interest . Though I never made a single buck on this forum , I've been paying VPS rent,forum software charges . If you are interested to donate ( no matter how much you donate . A "Little" Makes A Big Difference :) ) you are welcome and reply to this thread. It may help me keep running this forum . As a courtesy to our wonderful donors , we will display their advertisements on this websites . Please contact for more details.
I offer Asterisk , Linux ( shell scripting , linux administration ) VoIP support training classes ( packet analysers like wireshark, IPTelephony/VoIP trouble shooting and optimisation) . Interested people can contact.

Last edited:

Contact us to advertise on this website!